Monday, November 10, 2008
Simulations Blog
Overall, the simulations seemed useful. A few of them were not working right, but that may be because there was no animation or multiple slides. The ones that worked were well done. The Second Life program is a good concept, but there are several bugs to be worked out. Mine had so much delay that I could not even tell what I was doing. I think that a program with a separate world/environment for each class, as developed by the teacher, would make a great learning device, but the Second Life's world is too big and complex for use in a classroom. One major problem would be a lack of control, since the teacher has no way of making sure his/her students stay where they are supposed to. Also, the teacher may not be able to control the content his/her students access.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment