Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Study Island

When reviewing my study island blog, I still agree with all my earlier statements. As for the cost, I am not too sure that I agree with the amount of cost it takes to instill this into a classroom or school for that matter.

I do however feel that this is still a great tool in the case that someone needs extra help in area's that they are struggling. There are so many learning style with children and adults that this program and others allows you to better prepare your knowledge of materials. I feel that based on our growing demand to use technology in the classroom we as potential educators need to not only incorporate computer based software to enhance learning but also bring to the table the energy and fun that learning can provide when bring real life experiences into the education process.

I feel that in many case it is just as easy to incorporate a fun hands on learning experience not just a technology based program!

No comments: